Thursday 9 February 2012

Return to the Blog World

Before I had kids, I used to blog a lot on The Roth Spot. I had time for it. Now I find that in my spare time, I'd rather be scrapbooking, so my creative writing went by the wayside. Truth be told, I don't even know how to log into my old blog to update it! It has been 2 years since I've even looked at it, after all.

So here I am, starting a new one, that will mostly be artwork from my ethical addiction...scrapbooking. I enter lots of contests, and it will mainly be a way of having all my work in the same place. I hope to occasionally tell a story of crazy life with 2 boys, as my life is...how should I say it...entertaining...

So here goes. Welcome to my Ethical Addiction!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate and started a scrapbooking blog for the same reasons. Looking forward to following you :)

    ReplyDelete